You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for an experienced and highly creative HTML5 webpage developer to design a website for an young and leading Australian interior designer. The freelancer must speak excellent English and demonstrate website projects that have a unique & creative high end element.
Some of the other considerations include:
- Website must be design for maximum SEO
- The images need to be tagged for maximum SEO
- Website is for interior designer who must have website looking like high fashion magazine (e.g. Belle Magazine, Vogue Living, French Vouge, Elle Decor etc).
- Website to consider use of Golds and Pastel pinks, Wood grains, black and browns, rich and opulent however not ostentatious
- There needs to be a sexyness like Tom Ford and little edgy like Alexander McQueen
- Its about high fashion, meets organic, meets contours, meets interior design
- We are not looking for a simple website template. The template needs to be developed from scratch in consultation with the client
- Freelancers are to provide examples of their work as this will be a competitive process
- Source code / HTML has to be original and documentation must be provided
- Website must not be developed in anything other than HTML5 and must not be copied from any other websites. This website has to standalone as a unique and creative site for the client.
- Images will be provided to the successful Freelancer
- Must be cross platform compatable and include iPhone
- Website must not be developed for a specific Content Management System and must be WCAG & W3C compliant
- No sound effects or complex animations - Must be clean, sharp and fresh
- We are also looking for an ongoing relationship with this Freelancer as we have ongoing website development requirements