You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Promise Weddings is seeking a passionate and motivated individual to join our design team for an ongoing internship. Applicants must be studying graphic design and be knowledgeable across a range of mediums. You need to have a great sense of style, inspiration and a good work ethic to work as an intern for a national wedding magazine.
We will start on a trial basis and if we are happy with the outcome work submitted, there will be more opportunities for you starting almost right away.
You must be able to create unique artwork.
The work you produce will be used for print, video and online media and distributed all over Australia.
This is a wonderful opportunity to add to your portfolio, work with a team of great people from your own home office setting.
You are required to collaborate at times, but we would ideally like to have someone who also works well independently.
Must have your own laptop with graphic software and are able understand briefs of work required.
We also would expect you to have/be:
• A portfolio or samples of creative work completed during your course or for other organizations if applicable
• A high level of creative confidence, stylistic insight & the flexibility to apply ideas across multiple mediums
• Commit to working at least 10 hours a week and have the flexibility to work up to 20 hours maximum if needed
• Mature and can relate to small business needs
• Experience with html/css/flash desirable but not necessary
• MAC savvy
• Adobe CS3 as a minimum – Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
• Basic MS Office knowledge
This internship will start immediately for the right candidate. Applicants will need to be available for a minimum six month commitment to promise Weddings, subject to a satisfactory three week review
Applications to be made via email with a cover letter, resume and need to submit a PDF portfolio (maximum 5MB) or link to their portfolio.
Please Contact Promise Weddings