You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
PROJECT ID: LOGO1010-NWCG
PROJECT NAME: Logo Design for NWCG (Nation Wide Concrete Grinding)
DEADLINE: October 23, 2006
1. 3 logo design mockups - Each mockup will need to be submitted in black/white, in color for print, and a glossy overlay for the web.
2. 1 final logo design – final logo will be selected from the 3 mockups
3. 1 animated logo – the selected final logo.
4. Logo must be provide in a vector layer and PSD file format.
5. Designer must be able to provide unlimited revisions to the mockups and final design while in development
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: NWCG grinds concrete evenly when concrete (e.g. sidewalks) shifts and become walking hazards. This service saving home owners and property managers money because they do not have to pay the huge amounts of money replacing sidewalks or foundations.
Design concept ideas to consider:
1. Alligator chewing concrete
2. Tree with sidewalk (Sidewalk slabs – one higher than the other)
3. “NWCG” wrapped around a globe (US map center as this is a US based company) with “Nation Wide” arched at the top and “Concrete Grinding” arched at the bottom.
PROJECT BUDGET: $60
Designer with extensive knowledge in PHP, PERL, ASP.NET, MySQL and Flash is recommended. The chosen designer will be considered for ongoing projects based on his/her performance of this project. Logo design ranges from $75 to $150 depending on the contract. $199 to $350 per website design, custom web applications range from $200 - $1500 depending on the scale of the application. The designers/developers will be required to sign a freelance contract with us. US based companies preferred.
I will not respond to “cut-and-paste” responses, so please read this project before bidding.
The HostBrand Company