You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
1) I would like to make a magento website for a firearms dealer / manufacturer. The logo will be provided. The site should be a custom design, or a functional template that can be suited to our needs, approved by me, with an easy to use back-end for posting/managing products, such as firearms, various package options and accessories sold by the dealer. Fully integrated with social media and sharing tools, and inventory status. Other sporting and hunting accessories which we do not carry will be sold via Full integration of amazon API including reviews, ability to write a review and payment through our cart using checkout using Amazon Payments (Amazon Account), from our site, and not having to carry cart over to amazon to checkout. The order should populate the appropriate tax and shipping option shown automatically. User should receive a receipt of the order, as well as a pdf with our logo and order details, an also a link to our site and help desk to ask any questions. User can login to account and view their order. Items not purchased from the Amazon API, should give customer of using a different payment method such as following: 2checkout as well as PayPal
2) We need to integrate payments via 2checkout as well as PayPal on our site. A certain procedure, such as buying a firearm, must include a checklist before adding them to the cart, and certain restrictions can be placed based on states and zip codes, which we can enter manually which we will not ship and item to. We can place a message to call a certain number if this is the case to continue with order.
3) Integration of Kayako Fusion with a SINGLE lo-gin for the site and Kayako Fusion help desk. Fully optimizing this for our site so we can offer live chat and all its features. Kayako Fusion will be provided.
I think this will help - http://forums.kayako.com/threads/the-ultimate-magento-kayako-helpdesk-integration.27570/
4) The user should have the ability to lo-gin and manage/review their orders and print receipts, and administrator/moderators can be setup to edit / modify / review orders and set the status, which is visible to the end user. Ability to create user and administrator/moderator accounts, and send pre-formatted user account emails upon account creation & change in account status, password recovery, etc... (End to end user management). Also require user email authentication for account creation.
5) Integration of Kayako REST API into Magento Admin panel for
1. Customers the ability see past tickets and current tickets from within their customer account interface in Magento
2. Admins the ability to search tickets via a searchbox on top menu bar of magento admin. Also separate searchbox on top menu bar to look up magento orders. Could be one searchbox for both items with results showing both kayako and magento orders.
3. Customer info including Magento orders and kayako tickets viewable in admin interface.
4. Button in search option defined as JUST SHIPPED. This will close the kayako order ticket and mark the opencart order as shipped.
Please do not bid if you do not have experience in this type of work, I will not be hiring an amateur with no feedback and no work experience.