HI and thank you for looking at our project.
We are designing a website for NZ largest tile company. We have purcahsed a skin from Template monster and its starting to take shape, what we need is someone who can create us some banners and containers that will really POP and add a wow factor to the site.
All we require are the images, we can convert them and add them into our website skin so your only skills need to be in graphic design.
The start of the new site can be found at http://heritage.jenkinscart.co.nz/Home.aspx and the customers current website can be found at http://www.tiles.co.nz/ and the skin we purchased can be found here (http://www.templatemonster.com/demo/40435.html) we will give you a copy of the skin PSD files.
A list of the graphics / designs we need made are listed below.
1. Modify colour of Header Bar. The one that came with the Skin we purchased isn’t the right color of orange. The main color should be #F37120. This needs to be changed on the background for the main slider and also the header bar on all the sub-pages. http://heritage.jenkinscart.co.nz/Home.aspx and http://heritage.jenkinscart.co.nz/DIYDesign.aspx
2. Add something to header image on Sub Page. No idea whats needed here. Could be just a decent background pattern and doing something funky with their logo or could be a Jquery image slider or something cool like that. http://heritage.jenkinscart.co.nz/DIYDesign.aspx
3. The Product Display boxes on the main page are bland. The headins and content still need to stay as text but we need a much more impressive design. http://heritage.jenkinscart.co.nz/Home.aspx
4. The product Displays on Sub Pages should also be similar to the home page. They really need to POP. http://heritage.jenkinscart.co.nz/ViewProductsByCategoryType.aspx?Type=Type
5. Kind of ignoring the information in the containers, and just looking at the white box and orange bar at the top only. These are the background containers for our page content. This is pretty much the only one that came with the skin. Its bland. We need 5 more. Think of them as like background images. I also included an example from another website. The containers wont just be used on the site they may be used on the main content section of the site. http://heritage.jenkinscart.co.nz/ViewProductsByCategoryType.aspx?Type=Type
6. The side menu also needs to be designed. It needs to function the same way, eg, drop down to show sub contents etc.
7. We need to fill in the login box. The black is just a background, you can put whatever you want on top of it.
8. The product display page needs to be designed. The current one isn’t acceptable. Needs to pop. Allow for up to 10 images per item but usually 2-3 images. Needs to list the products colours and categories. Needs to list product features.
9. http://www.ceramic-tile-floor.info/te/ntca/tileEstimatorNTCA.html We need a design for the tile calculator. We cant change it to much as its in flash but we can put overlays on the current content or change the menu and backgrounds etc slightly.check the Dalton copy here http://products.daltile.com/tilecalculator/tileEstimator.cfm
10. We need a better design for our datalists. Eg we have a list of invoices, credits, payments etc, the list is very bland.
11. We need a design for all the forms we have on the website. We collect a lot of information so this needs to be done in a friendly format.
12. Modal Design. We want to use some jquery modal windows so we need a design that we can use here. Needs to be flash
Additional Project Description:
02/07/2013 at 11:58 NZDT
Sorry my mistake, we no longer require point 9 to be created as we got the people who own the flash application to skin it for us.
Also, for each point above I have taken a screen shot and marked in red what is required, this will allow you to get a better idea of what is required so you can be more accurate in your bidding.
The attached also has a copy of the skin file we use on the website.
Also, if you are bidding please note that anyone who does not provide links to some recent work or some other proof that you have the ability to do the job, I am sorry I wont even consider your bid. Have had some trouble with people in the past and dont have time for re posting this job.