You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
- The project will require designing a website layout: the creation of the new website design in Photoshop (PSD).
- No coding will be required from you as we will do this in house - you will just need to provide site layout and graphical design skills.
2. Goal of the site
We want to create a website where people can register and publish articles (as authors) in different categories. It should not look like another article spam website. We are looking for a fresh / creative and intuitive design. Name of the site will be [url removed, login to view]
3. Mockups that need to be created
A) the homepage
- Homepage should inspire users to register as an author and publish articles (and earn money by doing so)
- Homepage should show the categories in which articles are published in (25 in total)
- Homepage should have a search button to find articles
- Homepage should show top 5 authors (with image and link towards their Profile page)
You are free to add other elements that can be useful on the homepage
B) an author profile page
- should contain author's image
- should contain an info box with information about the author himself
- should contain links towards the social profiles of the author (LinkedIn, Twitter account, Google+ and/or Facebook account)
- should also show recent published articles from author
- should show the "Author Score" of the author (a number based on the amount of articles the author published and the amount of likes / tweets / Google+1's his articles received)
C) an article page (this is a pusblished article)
- Somewhere on that page, author info should be visible (name / profile image and link to author profile page)
- Social sharing buttons should be present, showing number of shares (Twitter, Facebook Like and Google+)
- Thumbs up / Thumbs down rating element under article for other users to rate the article
- Comment section, so that other users can drop a comment
- Integrated Adsense blocks (Please blend ad least one Adsense text ad block somewhere into the layout: [url removed, login to view])
- A call to action, something like this: "also want to write texts and earn money? Sign up today as an Publi-Wiki Author"
- Breadcrumbs: home > category > article
D) the main screen for logged in authors
When a registered author logs in, he should be able to see a screen with links to the following 5 pages:
1) a page where he can publish a new article
2) a page where he can fill in/change his personal information
3) a list of all his published articles (title + date)
4) a page with info about monetizing his articles (where author has ability to paste his Google Adsense code ad, see attachment)
5) a screen with statistics of his articles (total pageviews, total unique pageviews facebook likes, twitter tweets and Google +1s)
On this screen, the author should also be able to see his "Author Score"
- My client will require 3 proposed graphical designs (roughs) so that we can decide on the look and feel and also the palette for the site
- Once we approve the chosen design you will create the required mockups as PSD files
- When we receive the mockups, we will revise them and provide a feedback round
- You implement the feedback and send us the final mockups
- We release the milestone
5. Payment terms:
- Milestone will be created when project starts but only released upon delivery of the mockups and satisfaction of client. I am a fair employer check my 5 star feedback from several previous projects.
- If it transpires that your skills do not match the level of work as presented in your portfolio I will cancel the project and payment will be withheld.