My current website is www.southasiatrading.com. The company imports hand crafted items from Asia and sells them through our e-commerce website, eBay and Amazon. As you can see with our current website, it is very basic and does not emphasize the profiles of the people who design and build these products. I would like to move my business model towards the same type as the American company Ten Thousand Villages. You can see their website here: www.tenthousandvillages.com.
I am looking for a new design and theme for my website. I would like southasiatrading.com to be closer to tenthousandvillages.com without copying it exactly of course.
Here are the elements we will need on the front page:
1) Category Listing Link
2) About Us link
3) Free Stuff link
4) Customer Service link
5) Account Login
6) Shopping Cart (will show number items in the cart and be a link)
7) Credit Card, PayPal, Authorize.net, Sitelock logos (take from existing website)
8) Catalog Search
9) Address and Phone number at the bottom
10) E-mail signup at bottom
11) Privacy – Terms – Sitemap links (very small towards bottom somewhere)
12) SHOP online link (as seen in ten thousand villages)
13) READ A STORY link (as seen in ten thousand villages)
14) FEATURED STORY (like Featured VIDEO on ten thousand villages) which will have picture and title.
15) On my existing website, I like the three boxes that are horizontal on the front page that say JEWELRY BOXES, WOODEN PUZZLE BOXES, CARVED STONE BOXES
16) The main page should include a place for a slideshow . You can just put one static image to start with.
17) I want a link somewhere in the top horizontal navigation that says “CHARITY”
18) I want social media icons FACEBOOK, PINTEREST and YOUTUBE somewhere that is easy to see.
The winning bidder will do two mockups of the front page and then we will pick one and refine it. No coding is necessary at all. I just want an uncompressed JPG and PSD file when the project is complete. If you do a good job, there will be other parts of the website to work on. I will consider all bids from all countries. Anyone bidding outside the specific budget will be ignored.