You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Project requirements are as follows
1. Build a replicate of http://www.buddyschool.com/ , including individual accounts for tutors and students, rating system, billing system...etc.
2. Provide database management tutorials.
3. Bidders must submit their previous works on a similar project for my reference.
4. 50% of the total payment will be made in front and the other half upon completion.
Additional Project Description:
01/12/2013 at 13:16 HKT
Reminder:1. The estimated cost of the project must cover custom minor revisions in terms of the theme, UI and layout.
2. Make sure your bid is valid, let me know if you have any question about the project details, I'll only award the project to the person has previous experience in designing tutoring websites or websites with similar functions. Do not bid If you haven't done any project of the same scale on Freelancer before, thanks.
01/13/2013 at 16:38 HKT
In response to companies which have proposed to add video chat solution to this website, I don't think it's necessary to do so because this website will be making profit mainly by matching tutors to students.
Rreference sites:1. http://www.tealit.com/ 2.http://www.104tutor.com.tw/
Addtionally, I'd like to add a section to provide online tutoring lessons by my faculty members, which is a small team of no more than 10 people. I hope to integrate http://www.webex.com/plans/meetings-plans.html or any other equivalent web-conferencing solutions as online classrooms. So for example, if I purchase 3 host licences(3 rooms), when the first room is being used, then an additional tutor and his students should be directed to another available room automatically.
IMPORTANT: Therefore, there should be two separate sections: 1. the main site functioning similar to buddyschool, where tutors and students post their ads online and either side of them will be charged by me. 2.A separate section providing paid online tutoring service with a capacity for 3 web conferencing rooms 3.Make the booking system easier to use, allowing the admin to set different prices on different types of lessons and time slots. For example, I can offer a 20% discount on the chosen time slots that haven't been booked yet. 4. Despite these reference sites, I request that the web developer has flexibility to provide custom web design(color scheme, layout and UI...etc)
Hope these points will help you make an accurate estimation of the total cost, thanks.