You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
For my website I would like to see the following accomplished:
1) Main Jump off page with links to several differently themed areas of my photography.
2) Each area will have its own theme based on the style of the photography itself.
3) I want a shopping cart added to my nature area so customers can select photos they like and add to cart then have the ability to choose the size they want and checkout. That being said shipping costs will need to be calculated into their order along with taxes. I will then want this to send me an order confirmation where I will make the print and send it to them. All of this be based on their location.
4) I want the ability for my customers to have an account so they may be able to do #3.
5) I want social buttons added to every page.
6) I want galleries to be easy to use and navigate and based upon the theme of each area.
7) I want the ability for customers to schedule events and be able to pay online at the time via Paypal or credit card.
8) I want usability to be easy and navigable.
9) the website should be able to capture people's attention from the get go and they will stay on the site for awhile.
10) I need everything SEO rated as well so I can be listed towards the top of search engines.
11) I want people who I do work for ( everything but nature/panoramas) to be able to login and buy THEIR photos. Nobody else can buy their photos except for them only. Abe they have a special login or something where they gain access to those photos, something like that.
These are the requirements that I would need and I would like. By having these I feel like this will be one of the best photography sites out there and would be very important to me to set myself above the competition in my area. I look forward to hearing your ideas.
PS: I found a CSM I like and if you can either use it or use something else that will allow me to do the same thing on my site that would be great! The CSM is found at ktools.net under the Photo Store interface.