Title: Rockin’ Web Designer and Developer
Job Purpose: Develops web sites by planning and executing design; maintaining and upgrading service.
Supervisors: Cyril Lopez-Uriarte, Founder
• Plans site design by understanding target audience, clarifying goals and designing functionality.
• Develops site navigation by categorizing content and funneling traffic through content.
• Develops site content and graphics and designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
• Prepares site by installing and configuring server software; installing programming language using authoring and formatting tools; ensuring cross-platform compatibility; establishing links.
• Establishes compatibility with different browsers and registering with search engines.
• Upgrades site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
• Protects site by designing and installing security precautions.
• Maintains site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Assist with other tasks as assigned by the Founder
• Self-starter; able to work well without constant direction or supervision
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong computer skills (Word, Excel and Powerpoint proficiency required)
• Web Graphic Design, Web Savvy, Planning, Web User Interface Design, Web Programming Skills
• Illustration Tools, Multimedia Content Development, Understanding Browser Capabilities, Internet Presence
• Strong background in Amazon Web Services (AWS)