You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need to create a “Game Map of Lebanon” showing the administrative regions (Lebanon is composed of 27 AR).
1. The map should be based on SVG, jQuery and HTML, no Flash or PHP, it should look like http://www.politico.com/2012-election/map/
2. I need the graphical design and development of the map
3. the map should look interactive and smooth
4. when user hover over and AR it should be highlighted, and its name should appear
5. The Map has two modes: Pre-League / League Results
A- Pre-League Mode
When user clicks on the AR, the map should zoom to the AR, and should show a box containing the
- Number of players in the AR
- Leagues organized in the AR
- A list of players in the AR per League : When user clicks on a player name, user can see his details and When user clicks on a league name, user can see the player list
B- League Results
The map should be colored gradually (Thematic) based on the number of players in the AR ( From dark red to rose), when user clicks on the AR, the map should zoom to the AR, and should show a box containing the
1. Number of players in the AR
2. Percentage of game played
3. Number of winning games
4. Number of losing games
5. Number of points each player got
6. Winning players
- The Designer/Developer who will be taking this is not responsible of the development of data services. And can use dummy data.
- I can provide an image of Lebanon showing the ARs but the designer should do some enhancements to it and generate the SGV, so it look appealing
- The developed app should be in Arabic (RTL) and enlgish languages