Please DO NOT BID if you...
- cannot commit to the time and attention this project needs.
- do not have significant feedback on freelancer.com for full website development projects with database back ends
- are uncomfortable with adult content (xxx)
We are interested in a lasting partnership... a long-term relationship... a serious commitment. We are not looking for a one night stand. Your creative and intuitive nature as well as your passion and ability to anticipate our needs will not only help you to win this project, but your successful design may very well lead to a lasting position managing it... if this interests you.
You will be responsible for the design and development of our website, logo, banners, graphics, and related content. This project must be done correctly and promptly with the earliest completion date possible, ideally within 14 days from acceptance without compromising quality.
You must be able to provide examples of your best work in regards to design, programming and website functionality.
We welcome suggestions and encourage you to share your ideas, knowledge and experience to help create a fresh and exciting design to help slingshot our site ahead of our competitors.
Project details include...
- Users creating a detailed profile with pictures (video or Skype verification) and a multitude of details that delve deep into their psyche.
- Users can share original works of art in any form of expression (from personal blogs, poems, short stories and graphic novels to sketches, photography and other digital expressions)
- Users will comment on, write, create audio/video recording of live journals/diary's and reviews of purchased products.
Social network community:
- Blogs, forums, twitter and more. Users can talk about products, stories and related content on the website and interact with others, adding connections, sharing pictures, etc.
Guest and members only access e-store:
- A dazzling and catchy area that will allow anyone to purchase product.
- Comprehensive content about the company and it's products with typical features such as contact, FAQ, etc.
- Auto-editing and auto-sending of invoices to customers by email, etc.
- By email, phone (text/automated call), credit verification
Account database and information security:
- Database for backups, newsletters and promotions, security of personal, private, and financial information.
Extensive web and member statistics:
- E-store; profile details, etc.
Powerful admin tools:
- Allowing us to manage the website and edit the sections, manage products, users, and validate projects, etc.
30 to 90 days of after-sale service should be provided for any small alterations or updates on the website, or if it should crash.
The website should be designed with high-attention to details and should be seamlessly integrated with, and 100% compatible and working on all platforms (Firefox, Chrome, Opera, etc.). Future mobile integration needs to be considered in the design.
Successful team will need to sign an NDA and all code generated for the finished site is owned by us.
Our commitment to you...
This is 1st phase of a multi level project. If you can give us the best of the best in skills, performance, creativity and functionality in this project, and you can do so cost effectively, efficiently and fast... The successful candidate will earn our respect and receive repeat work for pending stages in this project as well as future projects we have in mind once our site has successfully launched.
When you DM us, please insert the following quote before your message:
"May the odds be ever in your favour!"
If you have an unwavering work ethic, are skilled beyond perfection, and can breathe passion and creativity in every facet of this project, then we welcome your bids.