You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Website Design / Enhancement
Improve existing website design. Emphasis should be on conversion of a site visits into a sales. Design should be aesthetically pleasing, not distracting, and should funnel the user from the point they land on the site into purchasing our products/services.
This job involves the improvement of an existing website design. The website features a limited set of products and services. This job strictly involves design work. No coding work is required.
There are components we like about our existing design and some components that we believe could be improved upon. Once the user lands on our front page, they should see a list of our products presented in an appealing way that encourages the user to click on them to get additional information. This will bring them to the product information page that encourages the user to either purchase or try the product.
The primary purpose of the website is to convert visits into sales. The target demographic is business owners and executives who do not have a lot of time to waste browsing. Therefore, the site should not have many distractions. It should bring the user from the landing page to the purchase page as quickly and directly as possible.
We require that you please submit to us exactly three portfolio examples of your work. Do not submit template designs. They should be designs that you came up with in entirety. Please also explain what inspired you to create each design. Please follow these guidelines exactly so that your bid is considered.
For this project, we prefer only North American coders. Please do not bid if you are not in this region, as your bid will be discarded. A background in marketing is preferred.
• Design website and the required components of the website
• Dissect design into stand-alone images
• Deliver PSDs, images, and materials
• Communicate with relevant stakeholders (Project Manager, team members, other teams, etc.)
• Provide an accurate accounting of hours and time it took to achieve each task
• Resolve all identified issues assigned to you and your team
o Graphic design
o Adobe Photoshop
• Optional (preferred)
o Adobe Illustrator
o Background in Marketing
Preferred Educational Background
• Bachelor’s degree in any graphical arts discipline
1. Please provide a portfolio of not more or less than three items, which should contain:
a. Web sites you have designed from the ground up, which are NOT template based
b. A brief explanation of what inspired you to come up with that design
2. Examples of how you use marketing concepts to convert site visits into sales
3. A minimum of three (3) completed jobs on ODesk
4. Please only bid if you have the time to dedicate to this project