We are looking for a web designer with good marketing sense to design 4 pages of a website (no developing required) in PDFs.
(Please note the website will be built using Drupal).
We are a new company set up to provide overseas pre-wedding / lifestyle photography service around Europe. Our packages are tailored to overseas clients travelling to Europe on holiday, who would like to have their photos taken professionally for pre-wedding, honeymoons etc.
In addition to photography service, we also offer make-up / hairstyling, accommodation/flights booking, travel itinerary design (bespoke), transportation to shooting locations and arrangement to special locations (e.g. church).
Our target market: young professionals, middle to upper class in Mainland China, HK, Macau, and the rest of Asia. (In that order of priority).
Romantic and chic (not tacky or mainstream), fun and energetic (aimed at age group 25-45), professional, European (despite our main target is Asia).
Ideally the designer would have some experience (in designing or marketing) in the industry (not a must - but the candidate should explain why and how he/she could add value) .
Please provide your work portfolio with examples relevant to the job.
• Propose several designs (with reasoning) (with just the home page per design) that would:
o fit the image of the company and the product / services it provides and
o appeal to our target market.
• Designs would include fine details like icons used, font(s) used, font size for headings/subheadings/body etc.
• Designer will also choose a small collection of photos for the home page (photos will be provided).
• The website will be heavy on images, but we need more than a typical photographer’s ‘portfolio like’ website.
• Based on the final designed agreed by us, come up with 4 pages of PDFs including Home page, Our services, Locations, and Gallery.