You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking for someone who can build me a website that is just like:
It needs to be more appealing and have a better user interface, but essentially do the same thing.
It has to allow users to upload multiple photos, that are of good quality, a description of the item being sold, as well as having attractive advertising space.
The website will need to be built from the ground up, including a domain, however I can get that if you are unable to.
I feel the need to elaborate more on what work is required in order for the Freelancers bidding for my job to get a better understanding of what work I would like done, hand in hand with that, how much time you believe the project would take.
Below is the work I originally wanted done, however I did not specify the details to a sufficient standard.
I have a list of some of the things I want to happen with my site:
1) Customers build the add before buying it.
2) Ability to "tag" a youtube video of the item they are selling
3) Drag and drop pictures - and having the website automatically correct the size of the photo.
4) Have a map of the town where the seller is located
5) Having the site built like a cross between
- Where users can see the location of the item, and can choose where to search, ie what town / state / postcode, as well as a search bar at the top that searches the entire site for words that are identical or similar to what the user requests. (the usedguns.com.au site has a poor search engine I believe)
- where the layout is very simple to see and read (no flashing lights etc).
6)When I decide to start charging for adds, I would like it to be possible for users to simply place an add and pay, or create an account and place multiple items for cheaper (for example a gun shop that has many items to sell).
7)Making the site so I have the ability to log on and change anything if I so desired.
8)Making the payment part of the site secure for the use of credit cards.
9) For the site to donate a portion of its earnings to a charity (5% maybe)... to some place/people that are directly and adversely affected by guns/war. (I'm yet to research for a suitable charity)
11) And also paid advertising spots, but classy and interesting, not irritating.
Thankyou, I look forward to working with the bid winner.