You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Website Design is necessary as soon as possible for a modern legal-based website.
More details will be provided in private.
Note: Only a Adobe Photoshop design will be necessary at this juncture.
This design will be used to hand-pick our website designer.
- Translate business and user requirements into highly engaging and compelling design concepts
- Conceptualize, design, and develop the User Interface/User Experience as well as the overall look and feel of web pages
- Communicate design strategy and rationale to our team, including product managers and other key stakeholders
- Collaborate with the marketing and product team in the production of captivating brand messages
- Create designs including sketches, visual design mockups, visual assets and documentation required for proper implementation
- Incorporate user interface design standards across the website, as needed
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work quickly without sacrificing quality
- Strong grasp of web design principles, information design, typography, color, iconography and layout
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates beautiful interactive experiences and innovative design
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience/Understanding of HTML, CSS, ActionScript, and jQuery is a plus
- Ability to work with constructive criticism as well as adhere to deadlines
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- A complete FL profile
- References or an established reputation on FL preferred
More details follow:
Website look and feel similar to the following sites:
See the old site for what not to do: www.justicebid.com
Purpose of site: Justice Bid ("JB") is an online platform that allows legal professionals – law firms, corporate legal departments, and government agencies – to create, manage, and streamline relationships with third-party service providers.
** Brighter / Sharper Colors