Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Design, develop and maintain artwork and graphics for babyTEL that meet babyTEL’s requirements and significantly improve user experience
Including but not limited to: Website, Landing Pages, Brochures, flyers, leaflets, manuals, presentations, rollups, banners, diagrams, guides
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Develop and frame creative concepts according to creative brief requirements.
• Apply brand identity systems to create innovative visual solutions that meet business and user needs.
• Design print babyTEL collaterals and graphics
• Work closely with babyTEL Management on branding and identity
• Design mobile application interfaces
Job Requirements: Education, Experience and Technical skills
• Bachelor's degree in web & graphic design or equivalent
• 5+ years of hands-on experience with graphic design, web, app and user interface design, layout, colour, user interface & navigation.
• Outstanding design portfolio and expertise working with the web design/print software suite of Adobe Creative Suite (Mac OS, Fireworks, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, InDesign ) and other applicable design tools
• Experience technology/telecommunications industry an asset
• Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail is a must.
• Ability to quickly understand project requirements, work closely with babyTEL management and meet deadlines
• Passionate about new and emerging trends in design and technology
• Self-motivated, organized and accountable
• Customer Focus