You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
PLEASE READ FULLY BEFORE BIDDING
I'm looking for clean website design related to the car industry. I have the mock-ups of the layouts created, as well as most of the main "content" (multi-step form) ready and coded into basic outline. I need some "skinning" work, as well as design and coding of a few components, such as header, progress bar, and footer.
I'm thinking of a "modular" type of design, with modules for the different sections, sort of like http://www.edmunds.com/
I want it to feel professional, but still fun. Some adjectives that I would like associated with the design are:
- Easy to Use
I am looking for:
- Header design, with clean/simple logo, phone number, and discreet "For Dealers" link
- Progress Bar for multi-step form - I have a few ideas, but your input is more than welcome.
- Colour theme that matches the header design, to use for the rest of the site. Preferably you would be able to provide a mockup of the "skinning" of the current layout so that it all comes together nicely.
I am looking for the following items:
- PSD mock-up of the skinning
- Graphics/images required to use, including transparent .PNGs where applicable
Please bid ONLY on the graphic design aspect of it, no CSS/HTML coding is required. However, please write in a private message together with your bid how much it will cost for you to create a static HTML/CSS coding of your designs. It is not guaranteed that I will need you to do the coding, but the option exists. If it is decided to do that, the amount can be paid as a bonus payment, or a separate freelancer project can be created for you.
Some of the designs I like:
Remember, please bid only for the design part of it, the CSS coding is not included in the bid price. Please provide your price for the CSS coding in a private message, should it be necessary.
I look forward to your bids, and to working with you. For the winning bidder, there will be more design work including front page design and landing page designs if this project goes well.
To apply, please write the car brand that is used in the example layouts attached, so that I know you have read the description of the project and that you are a serious bidder.
please include a link to some of your design work that you think would be relevant for you to be chosen as the winning bidder. Thanks.