I would like a website designer and creator to put together a brand new site similar to ted.com.
I have all the instructions and power point slides ready. All I need is for you to create the pages and put the site together. There will be about 8 pages in total as shown below
Pages required are;
6. About Us
7. Contact Us
I have detailed instructions for what each page should consist of, as shown below. All you need to do is follow my requirements. For example;
- Slider with most recent articles and videos
- Shows the main debate of the week and quote of the day
- Editors picks
- Facebook, linkedin icons at the top of the page
- Maybe a news or twitter feed at the side of the page
- I like the use of icons if they can be incorporated neatly
- Search box
2. Videos Page
- Videos arranged in boxes
- Sorting of videos by type and size located at the side of the page
- For each video link, there should be the option to share, like on facebook, tweet, etc
- For each video link, the audience should be able to give comments, like or dislike the videos
- Name of each video/article and as well as author and date to be included in each video/article
- Recommended videos/ Suggestions of other videos to watch should be located at the bottom of each video
3. Articles Page
- Similar to videos page â€“ only difference is that the format will be pictures and then text (see template)
- Sorting of articles by topic, length and author
- Each article has a page of its own
4. Debates Page
- Again, similar to the videos page. Only difference would be the layout of the debates will be different from the layout of the debates
5. Quotes Page
- Will simply be a long list of quotes separated by lines.
- For each quote, we need the ability to like or dislike (no need for comments or other suggested quotes)
- Ability to sort quotes by person and month posted
6. Other Pages
- About Us page
- Contact Us page
- A sign in button
- Recommendations: I particularly like the way these guys (http://thefashpack.onsugar.com/tag/Interviews) have done their recommendations. So at the end of each article/video we have like 4 recommendations. I like the neat way they have done it and would like my website to be that way
- I donâ€™t want to have to approve each comment. So I think they should go directly on the website. To prevent spam - can we have something where they have to spell a word or stuff like that
That is pretty much it. I have a few slides that have colors and designs of what I would like the site to look like. This will be shown to you once selected.
Please only bid if you have created websites before. I don't want flash on this website, so nothing fancy. Just a clean, simple, functioning site.
Let me know how long this will take you to put together. I would like the service provider to start straightaway.