This posting is for a simple content page for a university organization. The website will be mainly just content describing the organization and providing a few downloadable files, perhaps an online application form. The following pages are desired
- home page
- History/description of organization
- a page to list publications, maybe provide downloads of the pdfs
- list and pictures of current and former members
- application page - either download a pdf to fill out, or perhaps an online form
- a few other basic pages, total of maybe 10?
We will provide all content - text, pictures, files, etc. This would mainly be an exercise in arranging the information to look appealing. All pages should also be simple enough that a non-technical scientist can update the content in the future (keeping the same general layouts, just adding items to lists, etc). Additionally, our logo could use updating if that is also in your skill set.