You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Current challenge: flying should be pleasanter, faster and more efficient for passengers. We are a team of 3 people who are trying to meet this aim by introducing a mobile application at Airport Bern which allows travelers buy their ticket before they arrive at the airport. For people don't speak the local language, buying ticket in a foreign language can be a challenge.
Passengers get a flyer in the airplane with the information about the app. After downloading it on their phone they are able to purchase a ticket for their ongoing travel.
One more step in the direction of “seamless travel”.
Passengers can choose:
How do you want to continue your journey?
- by public transport
- car rental
(mock up would be enough)
our competitive advantage:
- seamless travel (buy the ticket while your are sitting in the plane)
- response to the expected increase in passenger volume over the next few years, which will require that the airport make better use of the capacity offered by the existing infrastructure.
- The menu navigation is very user-friendly and allows even those passengers who are not technically very well versed to buy their ticket efficiently
- the Airport is pursuing a dual strategy in this regard: travellers who would like assistance will always be able to go to a staffed counter.
- multilingual support (for the emerging market of independent Chinese tourist)
initial design with cms: ginko9.wix.com/arrival