The website is a personal blog covering investment views and trading strategies. The design has to be smart, clean, and professional. The website needs to be premium quality, bug free, and have customization options.
Some basic features I expect the website to have are:
- social networking (facebook, twitter, youtube etc)
- about page
- contact page
- sign up for newsletters
- disclaimers, privacy etc
- tags, sharing options for posts
- ability to add or remove pages
- etc (please include other standard/basic blog site features I may have missed on this list)
The website will also have subscription features.
- example subscriptions: 1) subscription trial, 2) monthly subscription 3) annual subscription
- subscribed content will be emailed to members
Some sample websites for your reference are https://www.thechartist.com.au/ and http://www.minervini.com/.
If you are interested in this project, please place your bid along with answering the following questions. This is very important to ensure that you have read and understood the project description and that you are not placing an automatic/generic bid. Thank you!
1) what is your expected project completion time?
2) do you provide follow up technical support? if yes, how long?
3) please provide at least two sample design jobs as reference (links or attachments are fine)
4) which year did Steve Jobs die?