Looking for an iOS Mobile Development Specialists + Graphic Design Experts who can develop an iOS app where students can send in their homework questions and get quick answers from tutors. There will be a separate user interface for students and tutors. All user activity will remain within the mobile application. Students will purchase ( in-app purchases ) or earn coins by sharing/inviting friends ( 1 free credit will be given per device ). A big component of this application is built in sharing mechanisms through Facebook and Twitter API, along with SMS and Email messaging. Please send me a list of apps your team or you developed which has integrated sharing tools otherwise I will not interested be interested in selecting you for this project.
Tutor Interface - Tutors will be able to answer new questions and view their old answers. Tutors must be able to connect their Paypal account within the app to get paid after they collected at least $20 for answering questions. Tutors will have a dashboard where they can see their rating and total amount of money earned.
Student Interface - Student will be able to ask a new question and view their old questions along with the answers. Student will be able to rate and comment on each answer. User will have a dashboard where he can see how many coins he has available ( this will update every time the student asks questions, purchases/earns coins or gets a refund because question was not answered due to an issue )
Moderator Web Interface ( not on mobile ) -
- Approve new tutors who sign up ( moderator will be able to sel
- Add/Remove Category/Subjects
- Ban Students or Tutors
- View all Questions Submitted by a Students Email ID (alongside with the Tutors Answer and Students Rating+Comment )
- View all Answers Submitted by a Tutors Email ID ( along with Question from Student and their Rating + Comment)
- Pay Tutors once they earned at least $20
- Add/Remove Points from Students
- Add/Remove Earnings for Tutors (in case of cheating system)
- Add/Remove Ratings
I will also need a simple and clean website for App description and How it Works Video (look at www.Deciderr.com for an example)