You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The purpose of the survey tool is to track changes in job satisfaction of team members over time with results being shared automatically and openly. The survey should be designed to make it possible for team members to respond in less than 30 seconds (ie an extremely quick temperature check of how team members feel).
On a weekly basis, the tool will request team members to indicate how they are feeling towards work that week on a quantitative (1 = “Awful” to 5 = “Fabulous”) rating scale. Provision should also to be made for team members to enter free text comments (up to one paragraph) about their work and anything that’s been happening in the work environment.
The system should automatically send a survey (as an email response form) to all Team Members at 9am each Friday. Team members should be able to respond by clicking on the rating scale and optionally entering comments then clicking 'Submit'.
Data submitted should be anonymous, however the system should track who has and has not responded (but ratings and comments should not be linked to individual team members).
Publication of Results
At 3pm each Friday, subject to a minimum number of responses being received, the system must automatically generate and send a summary of the results to all team members. The results should ideally include:
- A summary of the number and percentage of responses (eg “35 out of 50 people = 70% responded this week”)
- A list of names of the Team Members who responded
- The weekly score, being the average of the quantitative ratings received that week
- A histogram of the quantitative ratings (ie number of 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s and 5s ratings received).
- A chart showing changes in the average quantitative ratings over time, for (say) the past 10 weeks.
- A list of all free text comments (unedited) that have been entered
If the minimum number of responses has not been received, the system should automatically send a reminder email to all team members and reschedule publication of the results to 5pm.
The nominated administrators must be able to maintain and edit the following items:
- The subject of the survey email and a short covering note within the email
- The names and email addresses of team members
- The scheduled timing (ie adjust the data collection and publishing day or times)
- The minimum number of responses required
- The text of the reminder email if the minimum number of responses has not been received
Ideally responses should be done within the email (ie rather than clicking through to a website). The organisation enables team members to access emails via desktop (Microsoft Outlook), webmail and mobile IOS-based devices (iPhones and iPads) – ideally it should be possible for team members to respond to the survey from all of these options.
A combination of an existing online survey tool and custom solution may be used - or a fully custom solution. Freelances are asked to address both development of the solution and recommendations for ongoing operations.