You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I want to build a blog with an integrated online store with EXACTLY the same interface as http://www.necessarycoolness.com/.
I want the same:
- the same hoover effect over the pictures
- the same way the site is divided with the menu on top and the way the menu follows down
- the same way the site adapts to screen size
- the same way the page pops up when you click an item
- the same way of related items
- the same way images is shown in different sizes and the layout is adapted to the size of the images
- the same build in the mobile page
- Literally everything the same.
The only difference is that I want a completely integrated web-shop:
- So for some items, when you click 'buy' the item is automatically added to the shopping basket.
- The shopping basket should look exactly like one of the categories, and the the category on the far right.
- The web-shop needs to be linked exactly like the other stories do, and the whole purchase to be completed within the frame.
- I also want a field for people to insert their email to subscribe to newsletter.
I also want it set up through affiliate programme:
- So all links that are not linking to products in my own web-shop will link out of the page (as they do on http://www.necessarycoolness.com/) through an affiliate programme like Commission Factory, LinkShare etc, so make sure the site is ready for that.
- I want a very easy back-end where images is uploaded, header, footer and text is inserted, links and link-text inserted.
- The web-shop needs to be easily linked to third parties like eBay, PayPal, Google Checkout, Amazon, Fulfilment by Amazon and other similar services.
- The web-shop needs to easily be upgraded with plug-ins (I believe the best option is Magento?)
Please quote the word 'awesome' when replying so I know you've read the description. And please enclose examples of previous similar and relevant work.
Additional Project Description:
12/10/2013 at 6:59 HKT
I would also like the blog to be on a commercially available platform - the best position would be if the exact same interface can be built on a Wordpress / Tumblr blog - but the identical interface to necessarycoolness.com and completely integrated web-shop is preferred.
Integrated social media is also a must; Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest.
12/10/2013 at 7:04 HKT
Great experience in SEO is also appreciated.
12/10/2013 at 7:35 HKT
When I mean a clone of the necessarycoolness.com I really do mean a clone, also including embedded video function like here: http://www.necessarycoolness.com/music/david-guetta-and-sia-titanium