My story goes like this. We are building a fresh new website and searching for the look we want. And we found this template:
Unfortunately, it is a free theme and must be expanded for our needs. And that is where you jump in. We are looking for someone who will do a great job in this phase so we can hire him/her for the phase 2. Also, except our requirements it would be cool to hire a person/team that will recommend us few things here and there and to consult us in general with some expert tips.
Problem is: This template uses iframe and that must be changed. We want no iframes but 100% Desktop / Tablet / Mobile compatibility !!! - If you can't do this, dont apply for this project.
1. Replace iframes with divs - the same platform compatibility
2. Change color to some type of dark green
3. Find a place for login/register link
4. Create option for eventual extension of menu links (If we decide to have 5 more links in menu). Maybe in line below header or...
5. Create professional buttons css template
6. Create professional grid css template
7. Create professional textbox css template
8. Except homepage create template for fullwidth page, blog page and general page
10. Numbers 1, 2 and 3 on a homepage will be used as controls so we need that circle and number become green on hover and stay green on click. Also, it would be cool if that can happen with gradient and slowly become darker, in 2 seconds for example.
If you do this as we said or better you can try and invent icons for our website. By that I mean mail and phone icon, social media etc... We will give you some extra money and you will be our designer in Phase 2.
P.S. The theme of our site will be Healthy living Nature, you can follow that idea. + Bootstrap and stuff are more than welcome.
Ok, I know this looks like 10 tasks but I know you already have most of it finished, incorporate it but please don't steal from others