You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need the following changes made to my OpenCart based online store at www.chinawholesaleimport.ca:
CWI .CSS Editing:
1) Move search bar up and to the left and possibly make longer
2) Write ‘search here for imports’ in search bar (or similar)
3) Move cart and item listing up to align with search bar
4) Auto-wrap Amazon menu listings to fill the box
5) Remove grey line in Amazon Menu
6) Align footer text so it looks nice
7) Remove ‘powered by open cart’ from footer
8) Make all links stand out subtly but noticeably and pop-out more when cursor is put over them
9) Arrange extra photos on individual product screen in a straight line
10) Adjust main page slider picture size and make it static, requiring a click on arrows to change to the next slider
CWI Non-CSS Changes:
1) Have category page show products instead of subcategories, with sub-category links at the to top the page (basically copy www.focalprice.com ex. http://dynamic.focalprice.com/samsung-cases/ca-024001.html)
2) No picture on category page – only listing of products (copy www.focalprice.com category page)
3) Subcategory links at top of the category page with a listing of products underneath
4) Fix cloud zoom to actually zoom in on product as per FocalPrice.com.
Preference will be given to fastest delivery time, lowest price, and to those with the best experience/communication skills. Other website edits will also be required so we could establish a continuing work relation.