You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We have a magento site installed on our domain, which has had some design work done on it, but needs completing.
Tasks to carry out as follows:
- Tidy up layout and visual design errors, ie list indents on drop down menus etc
- Upload all products, including images, and setting up of different price bands for each product – images available, all data on spreadsheets, import tool to be used on Magento.
- Uploading customers to website, and allocating to a particular price band – All information supplied on a spreadsheet.
- Is it possible to send a welcome email to each customer added to the site, with their login details on? And is it possible to request them to change their password at first login?
- Add card payment links – we use SagePay, and we need the site linking to redirect customers to SagePay’s website to take payment – we don’t process any card details, and we already have SagePay setup on another shopping cart system, so we have all the details needed for this link.
- How will orders be output? What format? Can they be imported directly to Sage 50 Accounts?
- How will we keep stock live from Sage 50? Is there away of importing current stocks to Magento? Or is there a tool that can be used to keep the stock levels live?
- How will updates on the site be done? – Teach me the process - new customer, new product, updating pricelists etc.
- If someone applies to set up an account, how do we add them to the site as a customer etc?
- What prices will people see that are not logged in?
- Test everything is working properly prior to launch.
Additional Project Description:
02/04/2014 at 3:45 AKST
We are looking for someone who will be able to quote us for any further work that needs doing on this site in the future at an hourly rate.
We also have other Magento sites within the group that need work urgently. If we can find someone we can communicate with effectively, and who can work at a reasonable rate, we will be sending more work your way! (not necessarily the cheapest)