You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
please only bid if you have perfect freelancer rating and worked on 10 or more projects on this site. i have few more projects for successful candidate, payment terms need to be the way i want because i had bad experience with some freelancers here so pls keep that in mind. i will provide PDF file (mentioned below) and URL for the site you need to work on upon request.
1. DESCRIPTION OF SHARING MODULE
We like the AddShoppers module, and it includes features like "Social Login" which we will like to utilize but those are monthly subscriptions. For the sharing feature, what we would like is the following to take place:
Customer selects sharing button on lightbox
Addshopper generates a link to the Product Page for that item.
The person selects which social network they will use to share the product.
If the person has NOT already logged into Pushcart Collection or used "Social Login" they will be prompted to login and authorize Addshopper to publish the item on the social network chosen.
On the social network chosen, addshopper shows a picture of the item and link to the Product Page for that specific item.
Once that link is clicked, it should take the user to a Product Page, WITHOUT the lightbox, of ONLY that product.
We researched Addshopper and we believe that the above functions can be achieved using that module. The link generated has to be to the product page, and not the homepage, where they are being directed now.
2. SOCIAL LOGIN
We found a module to achieve the social login feature as an alternative for creating an account on Pushcart Collection:
Social Login and Social Share by Janrain (we only need the Standard Social login feature which is free in thier Basic package)
username: (will give you on pvt)
p/w: (will give you on pvt)
Extension Key (magento): (will give you on pvt)
3. PRODUCT BLOCK URL
When a product from the website is shared via social media, the link does not go directly to the product because the url does not point to the product.
4. LIGHTBOX PRODUCT PAGE
Please refer to the Last PDF sent.
- The Product title is touches the close button. We need to separate that.
- The social media icons, "Wishlist" & "Email to a Friend" are too big.
- Size quantity and buttons are not designed to specification.
- Delete "In Stock icon" from website
- Tags not shown on sidebar of Category Pages
- In the css, try adding "-webkit-......" property and its values to cover browsers like chrome and safari. And to style the dropdown menus.
5) Fix Cross browser compatibility of the site including sticky navigation issue, (it's work fine on firefox but not working on chrome) and mobile version issues (mobile version need to function as desktop version.
6) also need to integrate shipping options to site (UPS,USPS, Canada Post), will provide module for Canada Post