You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are an young web service with consistent growth since start-up, looking for a developer who can be trusted to help implement new features and bug fixes efficiently and to a high quality for the front-end and back-end, independently and as part of the current development team.
We want to build a long term working relationship with a talented developer, maybe with the view of a more permanent position if it suits all parties.
The size and complexity of the first project will be chosen to suit the skills and suitability of the awarded bid.
The winner will gain access to our source code and therefore must accept the digital NDA through this portal.
We are open to discussion for payment methods and terms. Fixed price per feature we can do or hourly rates, although we cannot guarantee a minimum number of hours per week (some will be a lot, some will be none).
Projection for our current list of features for fixes and development, at our current rate, stretches into many months (and is growing quickly), we'd hope to keep the same freelancer on for the duration.
Key skills required:
* Ruby on Rails (currently using Rails 3.2)
* AJAX (key parts of the web service require AJAX loading and posting)
* Good knowledge of HTML/CSS/RoR best practices
* Must be able to communicate well with the current team of developers
* Lighten the work load on the current dev team and help reduce the current list of items in the development path
Responsibilities may include:
* API design
* Back-end optimisation
* Front-end optimisation
* Front-end design (under guidelines)
* Browser compatibility
Bonus point skills:
* iOS app development
* Android app development
To show you have read this far down please reference "RHR" in your bid.