You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
For the ecommerce website I have built we have used "Global Payments". With there system, there standard payment screen looks terrible, see attached. We can change the form <!--E-PAGE TABLE HERE--> using CSS
I need to to comply with Global payments rules but make the form look like my PSD
* Template pages must contain the payment form tag: <!--E-PAGE TABLE HERE-->
* All images/CSS used in the template must be referred locally on our server. There should be no absolute URLs to external images/CSS. This means that you will need to send the image files to us along with the template page.
* There can be no scripting of any kind in the template for security reasons. It should contain only basic HTML.
* The name of the file must be: template.htm
* All necessary files should be placed in a folder with the same name as the sub-account for which the template is intended (the default sub-account is always 'internet').
* This folder should then be placed in a zip file of the same name
In the HTML file needs to be the header, and the body which ulcludes
<!--E-PAGE TABLE HERE-->
The CSS file then needs to make the <!--E-PAGE TABLE HERE--> look like the form on my PSD
I need the end zip folder you send to me to include:
a folder for the CSS
a folder for the Images
Attached is a word document that shows how someone else has stylised the <!--E-PAGE TABLE HERE--> using CSS