You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We need to customize a Wordpress theme we want to install for our website. The theme we are using is http://www.templatemonster.com/demo/33850.html
We have most of the data in CSS already available. We just need it to be implemented into the Wordpress theme with the following changes. We prefer a Bangalore based person to do this job as it will be easier for us to communicate with him regularly. The attached zip file contains all the screenshots for your reference.
Refer Image 1Homepage.jpg
- Please reduce the white space on the top of the page where our logo will go. We will provide the logo image.
- Please reduce the height of the main Nav bar from its present height.
- We need the following tabs added in the main Nav bar: Home, Photo Assignments, Video Assignments, Model Portfolios, Workshops and Photo Tours.
- Below the banner image, please remove “What we Offer” and “A B C” buttons from the default theme and make the following 3 sections:
Photo and Video Assignments
- Below, instead of “Editors Choice” make it “Our Work”.
- Finally, at the bottom black section of the page, we would like to have our contact details and clients, as shown in the screenshot. The clients section will be rotating, like our banner.
2. Photo Assignments Pages:
On clicking one of the assignment tabs on the homepage (for eg: Photo Assignments) we are taken to a custom page, as in image 12Assignments_detail.jpg
- On the left hand side we need a list of the type of assignments we do. On clicking each one we are led to that particular assignment's page.
- Each page will consist of a slide show of images and some text below.
- This structure will remain the same for all photo assignment pages.
3. Video Assignments Page:
On clicking one of the assignment tabs on the homepage (for eg: Photo Assignments) we are taken to a custom page, as in image 13Video_assignments.jpg
- This page will have a slideshow of all our video assignments. If a person clicks on any of the thumb nails that video will play on the top bar.
- Below the slide show we will have some text.
4. Workshop and Photo Tours Pages:
On clicking on our Workshops and Photo Tours tab from the homepage, we are taken to a custom page. The layout for our workshops/ photo tours pages will be like image 2Workshops_List.jpg and 5Phototours_List.jpg
- A small nav bar below the main nav bar consisting of:
Workshops, Photo Tours, Mentorship Program, Instructors.
- Clicking on one will lead to a page with all the details regarding that particular workshop/ Photo Tour. (3Workshops_Overview.jpg and 6phototours_overview.jpg)
- On clicking “Workshop Outline” we are taken to the next custom page (4Workshops_Outline. jpg and 7Phototours_Outline.jpg)
- The structure of this page will be exactly like Overview pages. This page will have all the details of the particular workshop. No testimonials box.
The exact same structure will be used for Photo Tours pages as well. Only the content will change accordingly. Please refer to aforementioned images for Photo Tours page structures.
- For the cost and FAQ page, the overall structure remains similar to previous pages. Only the content will change. No testimonials box.
(image 009Cost and FAQ.jpg)
- The “Register Now” page is the same. No testimonials box. The content consists of form that a person must fill up in order to register himself (image 10Register Now.jpg)
5. Instructors Page:
The instructors page will consist mainly of text with thumbnails of each instructor (image 11Lead Photographers.jpg)
6. Model Portfolio Pages:
These pages would be similar to the “Photo Assignments” pages in structure, only the content text will change. (image 12Assignments_detail.jpg)
- On the left hand side we would like a list of portfolios we do.
7. Mentorship Programs
We want the mentorship program page to look like Image 8Mentorship_Program.jpg