You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We require you to develop a website in HTML5.
The website will be a membership site, and paid members will have the ability to access the following functionality once in the members area:
- Create a new document (sizes etc. will be advised) OR open a document template OR open a previously saved document.
- Drag and drop elements (text boxes) onto the document (ability to snap to grid, or move freely)
- The ability to add text to an element element, e.g. text (type or cut/copy & paste)
- The ability to add pictures to an element. (resize pictures, drag and drop as required, hyperlink a picture)
- The ability to add hyperlinks etc.
- Specify font types, colour, & style e.g. (underline, blod, italics, embossed etc.)
- Save the document
- Save the document as a template
- Output the document to PDF, and save to disk etc.
The workflow will look something like this:
Log in > Open existing document OR open document template OR Create new document > Edit document, add elements and text and pictures as required > Save document > Export document to PDF.
Full requirements will be supplied upon request or to the winning bidder.
The interface will have a Web 2.0 look and feel.
For the membership part of the website, you can integrate with this open source software: http://butterflyopensourcecode.com/guest/
Logos etc. will be supplied to be integrated with the site.
IMPORTANT: You must supply live examples of similar sites you have created. The sites you supply must have a similar drag/drop design functionality.
Please message me if you have any questions.