You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for somebody having sufficient experience in setting up an email server (using Interspire including listed addons and Power MTA) which is able to send about 400000 emails per week.
Currently we are using a 3rd party webbased bulkmail solution (including sending accounts and monthly changing ips), now we want to switch to a dedicated solution (own server, admin rights).
We are CAN-SPAM compliant but the lists are purchased so likely there will be some spam complaints. HOWEVER, we want to make sure that we are not shut down if there are a complaints or spam-traps are hit. Blacklisted ips should be removed and replaced.
Ideally you should provide us a email server by yourself (preferred) or recommend us a bulk mail friendly server provider.
- Sending 400000 emails per week.
- Setup and configuration of Interspire.
- IP Rotation and Multiple SMTP / MTA Support.
- Setup and configuration of Interspire Addons for Rotation of "From", "Subject" and "Body" (email content) and Spam Complaint Feedback Loops.
- Possibility to limit amount of emails sent per hour / provider (PowerMTA).
- Setup of MX, rDNS, SPF, DKIM for sending accounts.
Please specify in detail how many ips and domains / subdomains (sending accounts) should be used for optimized inboxing rate (assuming 400000 emails per week).
Please make clear if you will provide the domains / sending accounts or if we have to register the domains by our own using a 3rd party service.