MediaGalleryPro is a new software product aimed at the adult video market. A unique product that allow users to organize, sort and view their stored video files; it can also play up to six videos simultaneously, replace any video during playback, play any video full screen with one click, save Playlists, auto generate thumbnails, and many more features.
We maintain two sites, mediagallerypro.com, a G-rated site for the average consumer, and mediagalleryproxxx, an R-rated site designed to attract the adult market. We listed and available for download at CNET, but we have not been very successful in conversions to download the free 7-day trial version. We are looking for website development and marketing talent to:
1) help us build confidence in the site to improve conversions to download status
2) track and tweak various marketing approaches and strategies via Google Analytics
3) improve SEO as needed (not a big priority since most traffic is from banner ads & twitter campaigns. If you google "media gallery pro" we are #1. If you google "view multiple movies" we are not on the first page.)
4) add graphics/buttons/endorsement to make the download irresistible
5) study a similar product, GOM player, a featured CNET download with 150K+ downloads per week on CNET, and figure out what they are doing right
6) manager and work with our other team members running Twitter/banner/pop under marketing campaigns. We have a new landing page that we'd like to use to track various marketing efforts. The landing page contains nudity and flash demo's the program with licensed porn content.
If you are up for this exciting challenge and have a proven track record, please respond with examples of successful website promotion, ideas you may have to promote our brand, and your anticipated effort required.