You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Fontlab Ltd. needs a new Joomla 3-based website.
We have an HTML5 responsive Joomla 3.0 template that we like. We also
have an old structure and some old content that we migrated from an
older Joomla version. We need somebody to customize the new template to
our desired look, and to optimize it for the search engines, and also to
restructure the old content to fit the new site.
We will provide the host, the template, the text content, keywords,
structure, some graphics and art direction.
We are looking for a Joomla 3 expert who will work with our marketing
director on the following tasks:
1. Customize the template design and typography, especially the home
page and product landing pages.
2. Implement the new structure and migrate the content from old
structure into the new.
3. Optimize the pages for fast loading.
4. SEO the site with meta keywords, descriptions and titles for each page.
5. SEO the graphics and links, and implement URL rewriting which will
provide a smooth transition from the old website to the new website.
6. Install, test and troubleshoot various extensions.
7. Deliver two versions of the new website - one development site, and
one for public consumption.
During the project, the person will work with our marketing director on
a regular basis (in English), using Skype conferencing, Google Docs and
The requirements are:
* excellent knowledge of Joomla 3.0
* excellent knowledge of CSS
* very good understanding of HTML5, media queries and responsive web design
* very good command of English is speech and writing
* availability for Skype conferencing 2-4 times a week
Additional qualifications which are desired:
* familiarity with YooTheme tempates built on the Warp framework
* good understanding of image processing including size optimization