You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Only comptent people.
The existing link “register or login” will be changed to take the user to a new page whereby they can register for an account.
This page will be a formal letter that they can accept to engage your services. This page will ask them for the following details:
· What are you? : An investor / An expat / A corporation
· What are you interested in? US tax / Aus tax (The user can tick multiple)
This page displays the terms and conditions of service to the person and then the person fills in their details and ticks that they agree to these terms. On submitting this form it emails a copy of this form/letter to both you and them.
Automatically, the corresponding welcome pack is emailed to them. There will be 3 different types of welcome packs which will be sent depending on whether they are an investor, an expat or a corporation.
This will add the person into an emailing database so that via your management system you can send out a mass email newsletter to everyone in database.
After sign up, the user will see the login area. This log in area will give them access to :
· The “Secure File Exchange” CPA tool
· The “Tax Center and Online Interactive Tax Organizer” CPA tool
· A link to a "welcome packs" page (where the client can download the 3 types of welcome packs)
· A new page called “Excel questionnaire” which will link to the excel file.
These pages will need to be integrated with the Joomla management system so that you can edit the text on these pages.
In the Joomla system we will need to keep a database of customer who have signed up. Via this system your will be able to download the engagement letter they’ve filled out and have the ability to write a custom message for that person.