You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need someone experienced with Joomla to build and configure a website. I want Joomla because I know there are components that will do what I want the site to do, needing simple configuration without needing customization.
The site will include a business directory, forum, blog, product reviews, and calendar, and some users will be rewarded points for their activity on the site. There will initially be about 10 different user levels, each with slightly different permissions. Ideally, the site will be able to accept payments from the frontend for premium business listings, blog postings, calendar event listings, and featured product reviews, so the site needs some type of payment system that will work across all the different components. Specifically, I see the site using Sobipro, Kunena, EasyBlog, AUP, Jomsocial, but I'm open to suggestions on other components you would use, in addition to or in replacement of those listed.
SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS NEEDED:
* Business Directory—visible to all; business can create listing or edit own listing; registered members can review/rate any business listing; businesses searchable by business type, city/state or zip code, and distance; premium business (paid) appears at the top of search results; business details page includes business address/phone/fax, business URL (hidden), email address (hidden), map, ‘About Us’ textbox, business categories, product types, reviews/ratings; site admin needs ability for bulk import/export of directory listings from backend
* Forum—visible to all; only registered members can add posting or comment
* Blog—visible to all; only site staff, admin, or premium business (paid) can post; only registered members can comment on blog postings
* Product reviews—visible to all; only Manufacturer, site staff, or admin can edit product details; only site staff or admin can write or edit site’s review; only registered members can write user reviews or edit own review
* Calendar—visible to all; only registered members can register for an event; only site staff, admin, or premium business (paid) can add an event
* Member profile pages—visible to all or to friends only (member decides at registration); member page shows that member’s interests and site activity (that member’s blog and forum comments, business and product reviews/ratings, etc); members can IM other members
* User points—registered members earn points for their site activities; I need to be able to run a query or report that lists all users points, by start and end date/time
* Site backup—daily, through Joomla or through hosting provider
* Advertising—banner/skyscraper/block ads on each page; inline ads in blog/forum comments
USER TYPES AND PERMISSIONS:
* Visitor—read only
* Registered Member—write comment, edit own comment, edit own profile
* Moderator—same as Registered Member permissions, plus: edit Registered Member comments
* Business—write comment, edit own comment, edit own profile, edit own listing, write blog post (business must pay for each blog post), add calendar event (business must pay for each calendar event)
* Premium Business—same as Business permissions, plus: write blog, edit own blog, add calendar event, edit own event (business must pay for monthly/annual subscription to blogging and/or to calendar events), appear at top of directory search results (business must pay for monthly/annual subscription for directory highlight)
* Manufacturer—write comment, edit own comment, edit own profile, product appears at top of directory search results (manufacturer must pay for monthly/annual subscription for each product that they want to appear at the top of search results)
* Advertiser—purchase advertising
* Developer—backend access to configure site
* Staff—add/edit articles, add/edit calendar events, add/edit blog posts, add/edit product reviews, edit any comment on site (no deletion permissions); frontend access only if possible
* Owner—full admin access from backend