You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Im looking for a Django rockstar that has a passion for technology. You should have a passion for Linux, Python, and writing beautiful code. You should know your way around a Linux box like the back of your hand. You should genuinely care about the code you author, and be proud of it. Preferably, you should also have some code up on Github so I can take a peek at it. The ideal candidate will become a long-time partner and help to build beautiful products that actually make an impact on the user's lives. This isn't just any freelancing gig, I'm looking for someone that really cares about their work.
Additionally, you will be involved in making technical decisions for the platform (which database to use, which hosting platform, etc), so you should be knowledgable in those areas as well.
Im looking to create a minimum viable product (MVP) for a niche-based subscription web application using Django. Here's whats slated for the product's first release:
• user accounts: all the basics (login/logout, register, forgot password, etc.)
• user permissions: there will be users that have limited access via permissions
• invoice generation: invoices will need to be generated to PDF for printing or emailing
• google maps integration: addresses in the US will be saved into models, we'll need to generate maps for these
• GPS location integration: the site will be responsive and have a large amount of mobile users. Certain features will trigger a request to get user's GPS location
If you feel right at home with the above items, then please apply. Its important that we click - I really need to get along with the developer I choose as this could be a long lasting relationship. You should speak English and be ok with Skype video chats. I'd like to interview you before hiring.
Please reply with the following if you're a Django rockstar:
1) Your github account (if you have one)
2) Your portfolio
3) Times you can chat via Skype, so we can get to know each other a bit before I make a decision