You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The purpose of the application (iOS and Android) is to provide one central location regarding an instructors profile, schedule, and reference material. Currently most of this information is retained in a dropbox folder. The goal is to develop an app that connects to a secure database to update information relevant to a specific instructor based on ASSIGNED teaching locations and ID. An online secure database and UI would also need to be developed to support this (I can provide database server).
The app should include opportunities of sending notifications, reminders, and notes/tips of the week. I imagine the app screen to have rows that are links to each of their own subset of rows. If possible the app should be designed to know when to display additional rows based on the number of information/levels in the database. This should not be a browser based application, instead the application should sync database information periodically, manual, or upon opening.
The app will have the following rows or links to other information:
1. Instructor profile (filled in from a secure online database)
2. Teaching Schedule. This will have a few views based on center location based on instructor number and information provided in the profile.
3. There will be other rows and sub-rows of certain rows based on information in the database.
a. If possible the online database should allow easy text modification (size, color, font).
1. Application should manage a login user name and password (must be used at least once; however, the administrator must be able to lock out an instructor if necessary in the online database)
a. This screen should have an option to remember username and password but not required
b. Also an option to request to register if they are new
2. Disclaimer Screen – Should be displayed and accepted online for the first time. Or unless the administrator requires everyone confirm again.
1. Website access should allow the following levels:
a. Administrator: no restrictions
b. Manager: only access to a specific teaching location and those instructors
2. Need ability to send notifications by teaching location and individual instructor