You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The intended app will have the following functions:
1. Reads and displays scanned copies of completed exam papers, either PDF or JPEG or other popular picture format, containing multi-page content, and rolls up and down from Google Drive or Dropbox.
2. Place boxes on the top of the viewing screen for markets to enter marks for each exam question. Ideally the marker should be able to write in the boxes with a stylus and the app recognizes the handwriting and converts it to electronic code. If this is difficult the app should display a keyboard(can be numerical only) once a box is touch a stylus or a finger. Then the marker can key in the marks given.
3. Allows the marker to write notes or make marks with a stylus on the scanned copy of the completed exam paper, integrates the marker’s notes or marks in the scanned copy of the exam paper and saves it as new file.
4. Collates all marks given by all markers and inputs them into a spreadsheet(xlsx, csv, etc.).
5. Allows multi-markers to work on the same exam papers simultaneously and collects marks in real time.
6. Calls the original scanned files from the cloud storage or from local storage on the unit(iPad)