You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am currently looking for someone with strong skills in web design (HTML and CSS) to produce PSD and, once approved, HTML/CSS for the front page of a medical website.
Design Specifications: Broadly as per attached [url removed, login to view], with the following clarifications...
1. Top menu items to be: Home | Emergency | Homecare | Diagnostics | About Us | Contact Us
2. Retain lens effect of menu.
3. Main image to be of a medical and/or emergency theme. If you don't have any readily at hand, perhaps I can browse istockphoto.com.
4. Company logo to feature on main image, perhaps on a separate layer, so the main image can be altered later without having to re-embed the logo.
5. Four other logos also to appear on main image, but more discretely than the company logo.
6. Film strip below to appear similar to the attached sample, but static (not flash). Use seven images - larger image in middle, with three smaller images either side (like in sample).
7. Use images of seven products which will be provided to you.
8. Heading "Welcome to..." along with paragraph of text to appear below film strip.
9. Design three panels: "emergency", "homecare" and "diagnostics" to sit below, each containing a list of links to other web pages. You can use your imagination here.
10. Normal stuff at the bottom of the webpage.
Please expect there to be some minor changes to what I have described above.
I look forward to hearing from you.