You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We need development and installation the open source crowd funding platform Catarse. We will provide all design with some slight differences, and right now we do not need for any payment gateway. I am proposing to uses Ruby on Rails and PostgreSQL for the database.
The software itself is ready to go and runs the popular catarse website but we would like some small changes to get to what we consider stage 1. Once customised, we need the system setup live with configuration. The website will be installed on an Bluehost hosting environment. But testing should be done on your own staging server before it can be transferred to our machines. There will be further customisations and would like your standard hourly rate for this and support.
Similar front end to catarse (UI should use http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/)
- no payment integration required
- Image and video and ability to upload and match size (this is already a given)
- Some additional fields per project (or equivalent)
- Custom registration in Spanish
- FB login and social media integration
- Project page backers list and comments board to have options not to reveal profile, with random name
- Ability to order/search list of projects
- - Category listings of projects
Administration panel and process needs to efficiently:
- Manage, approve, suspend, delete and edit users and user content
- Manage basic CMS area for faq/blog/frontpage
- Manage site settings
- Manage mass upload of projects assigned to one or more profiles
- Export all data
- Email templates and email services using amazon email or similar
- Approval email process for users and projects
- Email notice on project success
Catarse is now open source and in the link below you can download the files:
README WITH INSTRUCTIONS (Must be installed as an English version)
Catarse WebSite (working):