We are in the process of having a new social networking site being built using Boonex Dolphin as a platform.
We are seeking an individual (or team) with a proven expertise in website design and conversion rate optimization (CRO) to help us lay-out the site in general, as well as the lay-out of specific modules.
The scope of work will include the following:
- Design layout for the landing page and the site in general, geared towards our specific target market (including placement of call to action buttons, etc.)
- Conversion rate optimization, both in successfully attracting site visitors to join and also in the push for premium (paid) membership, especially during the initial site registration
- Layout the pages to maximize advertising revenue (integrated from third parties such as Google AdSense, AdBrite, Chitka, etc) while balancing aesthetics and not providing a negative impact to the user experience.
- SEO optimization including manual submission to search engines and key directories, as necessary
- Social Media integration, including establishing an online presence on major social media outlets such as a Facebook page, a Google+ page, a Twitter account, a LinkedIn Group, etc.
This will not involve any hard-core coding work (that is being done by another developer) but the ideal candidate should have basic coding skills in case the need arises.
We would highly prefer a history working with Boonex Dolphin.
Fluent English is mandatory!!!
We will respond to candidates we feel are qualified. Sending examples of prior similar work, especially on Dolphin sites, will help you get our attention.
This project is scheduled to begin very soon.
I look forward to your reply.