You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
You can only bid on this project if you can successfully complete this job 100% and on time; have proven experience to complete this project
Description(please, read all)
Main features: Database Search, Informational Portal
1) Informational Portal (articles, pictures, videos)
Content distributors syndicate a web feed, allowing users to subscribe to it; Article submission by by the admin. and website registered users (RSS web feed and posted articles related to the industry) ; Database of the publicly available articles (make sure there are no copy rights or privacy violations)
Article ranking by registered users (readers of the portal)
- readers should be able to "like" the article and leave their "feedback" like forum.I (or site manager) need to have an option to review the posted articles for the content and enter my key words in the text for the better optimization.
Option to post videos, pictures, text by the administrator and registered users;
2) Database / Search People and Organizations by city or zip code in the United States.
Users should be able to create a profile, post articles, upload photos and videos, rank and comment on articles, comment and rank profiles, private message;
Profiles or registered users have to searchable anywhere in the USA;
3) The site has to be SEO friendly, it has to be available on mobil;
Important : This is the first stage of the project. The website has to be built the way that more functional futures may be added in the future ( addition pay will be discussed, that is not a part of this project).
Note: The web design for all the stages of the project is done.
1. Website programming
2. Admin Support : Blog Posting and Submissions , Email Handling, Website Updates, Managing Social Networks, online / Offline Data Entry & Data Mining, Mailing List Development, Process Bulk registration, Data Conversion, Web data harvesting, Internet & Marketing Research)
3. Dedicated Virtual Assistance : virtual administrative assistants and remote executive assistants at best possible rates, maintain website, update informational portal)
4. Search Engine Optimization Services & Management (see detail below)
Key words research ; Website & Competitor Analysis , Keyword Research & Analysis, Link Building, Make SEO Friendly, URL Structures , Internal Link navigation, H Tags Optimization, Structures and, Filenames, Images and Alt tag, Xml Sitemaps Creation , Sitemap Submit in Google Webmaster Tool, Robots.txt, W3C Verified , Keywords density Set, Website Content, Directory Submissions, Article Submissions, Social Bookmarking, Blog Commenting, Relevant & Quality Links from Blog &Websites, Blog commenting, Twitter Profile Creation & Maintain, Increasing Relevant Twitter, Facebook Profile Creation, Facebook Page Design & Increasing Fans, Progress and Rank Report
Others: AWeber, You Tube, LinkedIn , Paper.li, Flickr Links , Stumble Upon, Yahoo, Bing, Meetup Perks, referral marketing (ex.InviteBox), ….and others, SEO Consulting
KPI should be monitored (first stage of the project)
Unique visitors, Total visits, Page views, New visitors, New Registered Users, Time on site per visit, Page views per visit, Return rate, Pay-per-click cost per acquisition (if apply), Pay-per-click total conversions (if apply), Facebook "talking about this" and new Likes, Twitter retweets and new followers, Email open, click, and conversion rates, Referral sources: percent from search, direct, email, pay-per-click, other
You must speak , write , and timely communicate in English,
You need to know what is required to complete this project successfully;
We are interested in ongoing maintenance and development of the site.
Successful candidate will be a part of our team and working with us;