You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
1. I want a new website built that can handle a shop layout. Probably 6 tabs. Home page, Product page, Privacy page, About us, returns and shipping
2. User friendly, that stands out from the rest. Clear concise, eye catching
3. Mobile friendly and tablet, ipad compatible
4. Person has to be brilliant at SEO words so that traffic can be driven to the website
5. Want facebook likes linked to my facebook page and twitter linked as well
6. Want to have a checkout area where you can use a drop down menu for UK, EU, USA etc so that postage can be added.
7. Newsletter option available to that I can send this to past clients
8. Weight per item so that postage can be calculated
9. Products that are for sale. I want tabs so you can zoom into picture, a tab that gives the description and buy it now etc so that this can be added to the cart.
10. Google analytics need to be added to the site so that I know how much traffic is coming to the site. Want my site to be available to use in bing, yahoo, google etc
11. I want to be able to have access to amend the website after completion so it needs to be user friendly
12. Two web domains need to be moved as per below. So someone needs to know how to do this
(you will need to know how to transfer two web addresses which I own to this new site. they are www.hairbrushesdirect.com and hairbrushesdirect.co.uk
What to do to transfer a domain
1. Make sure 60 days have passed since you bought the domain
2. Ask the support team for a transfer code
3. After receiving the transfer code contact a domain provider and tell them you wish to transfer your domain to them and give them the transfer code
4. We will then receive a transfer email from your new domain provider and we will accept the domain transfer (this might take up to 48 hours to complete)
IMPORTANT: If your domain has the extension .co.uk, you will need to ask your new domain provider for an IPS TAG and send it to us. You won't need a transfer code from us. Once we get the IPS tag and change your domain settings your domain will be able to be used with your new domain provider in no more than 48 hours.)
13. Want to know what the yearly amount would be to keep websites up and running as currently with basekit and not really happy with this
14. You can view my current sites www.hairbrushesdirect.com and co.uk and I want a much better site that what I have managed to do
15. I only want quotes from people who can provide me with examples of their work in what I am looking for