You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I would like to develop is a fashionable young women's online membership only store that has a personal stylist feature. Similar to [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] it will require customers to register and complete a questionnaire about their personal style prior to making purchases. With the questionnaire answers, I want a technology that will about me analyze the responses in order to make recommendations to customers and merchandising decisions. My online store will be fun, full of personality, elegant, contemporary, and user-friendly with clear images
BUDGET: $1000 or less
In additional to the usual ecommerce features, I would like these features:
- Website that requires registration and customer to answer questionnaire in order to enter site that allow them to make purchases. Similar to [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
- The registration questionnaire for customer be in a format of image questions and answers (like just fab and shoedazzle)
- Questionaire data is stored in a statistical (charts and graphs)format that allow owner to analyze
- For personalization, will each of customers have a page where it just display products that matches with their personal style based on the results from the questionnaire- similar to [url removed, login to view] “My collections”
- Icontacts integration
- Filtered search- similar to (on left hand side) [url removed, login to view] and http://www.diamondbeat.com/index.php/solitaire-pendants.html?diamond_shape=18
- Quickview and zoom- similar to [url removed, login to view]
- Best sellers, recently viewed, and recommendations (customers who purchased this item also looked/bought this)
1. Is there free updates to website design?
2. Do you provide free support in case there is an error on website after handover?
3. Will it be easy to upload products
4. Will it be easy for me to add additional pages in the future?
5. How much additional is it for banner?
6. Can you ensure that image quality will be clear?