You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
JetFlames.co.uk is looking for a website designer to create a professional looking template for an existing osCommerce site.
We also need you to edit our existing logo and install the featured products module.
Our existing logo found here: http://www.jetflames.co.uk/Jetflames-final.jpg has the words .com at the end, what we need firstly is to remove the .com and the resulting empty space so the logo reads "JetFlames" Please note the original look of the logo must remain.
Secondly we need a featured product module installed onto the existing osCommerce installation.
Thirdly and most importantly we need a custom osCommerce template designed and installed.
The main colour themes are white and the same blue colour found in our logo, details of the template project below:
We need a full size template which fills the users screen, similar to Freelancer.com
1. Logo in top left
2. In top right: Shopping cart contents link displaying number of items, checkout button, my account button in backround blue colour with white text with boxes having rounded edges
3. Under that but on top of top bar navigation should be search site box white search box, blue text saying “search” and "go"
4. Top bar navigation of jetflame backround blue colour rounded edge boxes with bold white text similar to jetflames logo giving links to: Home, Jet Flame Lighters, Petrol Lighters, Lighter Gas and Petrol, Flints & Wicks, Contact Us - these must link to existing osCommerce categories and pages. The style of the top bar navigation should be similar to Freelancer.com but with text style similar to our logo.
5. Large product display area showing 6 featured products, 3 on top line and 3 on bottom line each product shown in its own box consisting of a simple thin blue line not surrounding the product but acting as a divider to each product.
7. Under bottom bar: Copyright © 2012 JetFlames.co.uk – Refillable Windproof Jet Flame Lighters
Payment in full by Milestone once work is completed and verified to a satisfactory standard.