Need some work done? Post a Project Today
- Make / improve one page checkout
Create a correct checkout, layout should be something like given in the image in the attachement. The colorblocks are used to indicate positions. When a custommer clicks the mini cart he or she should go to this page. After clicking the confirm button he should immediatly move to the chosen payment option.
- Make adaption to product options picker. The page will use a product picker in certain categories people can choose the weight, height, width and length of a product. The price and weight already have sliders, the other numeral options should get this too instead of checkboxes. (see http://hogty.nl/nl/27-sjoelen for the sliders) The following changes have to be made.
1 Make sliders for length, width and height (as it is now in weight)
2 Change color of the sliders, for example the purple from the header instead of the pink.
3 Change options order: place manufacturer at the bottom.
- Change header
Make it a little smaller, place the menu, social icons and shopping cart in the same line to save height. Please refer to the attachemt for an example.
- Categorie layout
1 Place the categories text and subcategories to the bottom of the page.
2. Also make the subcategories look smaller, so without an image and only a small button for each subcategorie.
3. Make product longer titles fitting when placed on two lines, currently they are written through the price.
- Product page
1. Remove "share on facebook" and "print" links, it is double at the moment and the orange links have to be removed.
2. Move the tab : products in the same categorie to the bottom of all tabs, so the order will be: more info, specs, comments, products in the same categorie..
3. When there are option fit each option on one line, as in:
Option: [option dropdown box]
[option dropdown box]