You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We require a new e-commerce website to be created.
** Please read requirements before bidding **
The site needs to be created using MySQL as we receive products from several suppliers via ftp (csv/xml) and the images, descriptions, technical data and categories from another supplier via ftp.
The site needs to be able to do the following:
1) Upload products via feed
2) Manual upload of products if required
3) Accept online order with notifications for manual processing (backend system)
4) Allow customers to filter their search and look for keywords
5) Quick cart
6) Web browser and mobile browser capability
7) Allow user login for future ordering which saves their details and past orders with re-ordering option
8) Allow for ordering without registration
9) Multiple content managers - with different level of access for each manager
10) Feedback form
11) News/Blogs option
12) Links to social networks (Eg: Twitter/Facebook/Google+)
13) Product recommendation and product comparison for customers
14) Secure payment gateway via either Freelancer.com
16) Basket view for customers to edit their basket
17) Stock level management - any items that are out of stock, shouldnt be displayed on the site
18) Different shipping prices/options
19) Recently viewed products
20) Preorder option
21) Coupon / discount option
22) Customer reviews
23) Secure site with SSL
We are currently hosted with GoDaddy.
Please let us know what previous e-commerce sites you have created.
We would prefer milestone payment via Freelancer.com.